View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:22 PM   #59
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
To what end? Why would Amazon care if clients purchase books and load them into a program such as Calibre?

ltr
This is ever more out of the scope of the thread!
Interesting, the person who decided to move the discussion off topic seemingly takes offense that they were somehow questioned about their "out of the scope" comment?

@ltr If Amazon does in fact track things to that level I think they will eventually find some customers buying fewer books through their service. Personally I bought more books through Amazon once I was able to format shift the books. Since the writing is on the wall I have already started shifting my purchases to other sellers.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote