View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 AM   #13
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I *use* paper books, for research or recipes or to look at pictures, but I *read* ebooks only.

That's probably not 100%, and I have a couple of print books I very much want to read, but I'm dreading it. I find paper books clunky and awkward (they take two hands, and the angle of the text changes every other page!) and ebook reading is so much smoother.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote