View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #14
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have to ask: You have checked the "Delete Empty Bookshelves" option in the driver configuration?
Yes, I did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As I can't break this here, I need a little debugging help. Could you:

- Using your reader, create a shelf but don't put a book on it. done
- Start calibre and then restart in debugging mode. Tried all buttons to look for this feature, found it (I'd rather not play with buttons for wich I don't know the future behaviour when hit )
- Connect your reader and let calibre sync. Can't find a button for that
- Close calibre. Done
- When it closes, a log file will be displayed. Send that to me in a PM or put it somewhere I can download. (PM sended or nearly)
- Disconnect your reader and check if the shelf is there. It is still there but as I couldn't figure how to sync the device... I think it's normal

To restart calibre in debugging mode, click on the arrow next to the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode". Ooops I should not have run the process step by step
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote