View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #10
screenreader
screenreader began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thank you, Krystian Galaj, wallcraft and Tompe!!

I tried again to convert the manga to mobipocket, and this time with the jpg option on. I just hadn't noticed it was there...

Now it seems to work! At least Cybook recognizes the file and the pages I've tested won't crash. Only two issues:

-I get a blank page everytime I "turn the page". It's not that manga pages are shown blank, it's that a blank page displays between every two images. It's like if "odd" pages were images and "even" pages were blank. I can read it, I just have to press the page up button twice each time. It's tiresome, but at least the thing works. Any idea on how to solve this, anyway??

-Also, and this is more troublesome, the image is still reduced. It's not as small as before (it was unreadable), but blank space around the image has increased, and I don't know a way to "fit width or height", like in a pdf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
and with mobigen.exe you need to use -jpeg.
Sorry, I don't get this. Could you explain how to do it? I just used Mobipocket Creator to generate a "image" prc file. Maybe this part will solve the above mentioned issues.

Thank you again for all your help. This site rocks!!
screenreader is offline   Reply With Quote