View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 01:43 PM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Given that blacklisted at Amazon probably means reported stolen, please consider the ethics of buying stolen goods. How would you feel about someone re-selling the one that was recently stolen from you, for profit ?
I understand that, that's why I called Amazon and gave them the serial number. Their suggestion was to return it back to the pawn shop so they could sell it again(?). It seemed kind of an odd reaction. I figured it didn't matter to them, I would just use it.

(Now I realize this was a general response on the subject. I'm sorry for being so dense today.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote