View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:18 PM   #1
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Does it work on this ebook reader?

i have a kobo mini touch screen from a few years ago and it is nightmare to use in that the idiot designers did not add a back button to the search or to anything else

you have to go menu or home screen each time and every time...a long convoluted process

i was wandering if koreader can be installed on it and if it has normal explorer type functionality instead.

i tried the search but only found confusing results.

has anyone installed koreader on the kobo mini and give me a pointer on how to do it?
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote