View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #12
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's the second book in the series. The first book is Sundiver. It was OK. But I tried to read Startide Rising and it was so awful I could not finish it.
The two books are only loosely tied together. I would describe them as books in the same universe rather than a true series. I read Startide Rising before I read Sundiver. I liked Startide Rising a lot more than Sundiver. It won both the Hugo and Nebula for best novel back in 1983.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote