View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:41 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
This is an Amazon US deal on books that are available at other e-tailers, but at significantly higher prices. They appear to be independently or small-press published, but I've taken the plunge on the first three out of four novels (not counting the Christmas short) and have the other one on my wish list; I've put my money where my mouth is.

The first three Carrie Hatchett, Space Adventurer novels are US$0.99 each at Amazon, for an unknown period of time. I picked the first book up as a freebie back in August, so I'm guessing its 99-cent price is normal, but the middle two - like book four - are usually $3.99. The blurb for book one is:

This series looks like a lot of fun, and there are enough positive reviews to make me take the chance.
I read the series last year. They are a fun read.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote