View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:28 AM   #2619
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I’m glad to hear that! I just started reading the ebook version yesterday and so far wasn’t sure if it was going to be spectacular or not live up to her past novels. I’m just at the part where she has arrived at the house for her nanny interview.
Imogen Church's narration definitely added to my enjoyment of the book; she's one of my favorites for suspense--she does a great job here in some quite delightfully creepy scenes. But even without the narration, I think this is Ruth Ware's best so far; I can't mention some of the reasons because I don't want to be even slightly spoilery. I hope you enjoy it!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote