View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:21 PM   #75
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I have to agree that the NG3 does a better job of telling me how far I have to go in a chapter. I can do it on the Kobo if I work at it but it's just right there for me on the Nook.

I much prefer the interface on the Nook to the Kobo. Kobo has more options but the Nook has the options I want and the interface is a lot more intuitive.

I'm worried about B&N going under and leaving the Nook useless. That's and the grayed out entries in the dictionary are it's big problems. It's a nicer than average ereader.

Maybe Kobo will buy the Nook division from B&N and we'll have a Nobo. Or a Kook.

The truth is these things are all so good that preferences are biases. There aren't any compelling reasons to prefer any of them to the rest.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote