View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #62
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I haven't installed the update and I don't think I'm going to. This sleep mode sounds like a deal breaker for me. I tend to pick it up and put it down in spurts of time due to my profession. I need to control whether or not my device powers off. Kobo team if your reading this, can you just remove the automatic power off? Automatic sleep sounds great, just don't shut me down.
Also, does anyone know if the 'sleep mode' is Kobo's way of addressing the battery issue? I hope this not the solution?
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote