View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshafer View Post
Three-week-old Kindle 2 woke up this morning with the top half of the screen dead. Appears to be a hardware issue. After waiting on hold for more than 40 minutes for Amazon Kindle support, I sent them an email off their site.

This kind of stuff can happen, of course; the issue is going to be how long I'm without the device based on their support response.
They usually send replacements overnight, so you shouldn't be without for long. Sorry this happened to you.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote