View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #2473
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDragon View Post
Interesting. I got caught in the throttle problem a while back and was confused because I try and keep my updating number to three or less at time. I chalked it up to FFNet's general flakiness, but I've just checked through my FFNet anthologies and found one that has eight stories in it. Could an update of a large anthology trigger the throttle?
Under the covers, updating an anthology is really an update of each individual story in the anthology. So yes, updating anthologies could if the sleep times aren't long enough.