View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
And no... to my knowledge, there is no way (other than modifying the source-code and compiling your own special version of Sigil) to do what you want (whether or not such a thing would be advisable).

Portable Apps probably has a version of Sigil available that eliminates registry entries and the need for a seperate preferences location altogether, but I doubt they have the latest version.
I believe Sigil current version 0.7.3 was released on August 3rd, 2013 -- one month ago. SigilPortable was released 4 days later on the 7th.

Considering that Sigil is on the PortableApps well-maintained/offered-in-the-catalog list, rapid updates are only to be expected.

That is, after all, part and parcel of their Mission to Change the World of Software. You can't do that if your app store stocks old versions.

http://portableapps.com/apps/office/sigil-portable

Last edited by eschwartz; 09-12-2013 at 03:36 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote