View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #11
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I have my preferred font size, and would hate it if a particular book decides it should be 20% larger instead
This is what I hate about a lot of these EPUBs from said conversion company (where I grabbed that CSS from). I have to adjust my font sizes on my Nook, the body text then looks fine, but if I reach a blockquote (text is too small), or a header (text is much too large).

I say font-size should be set ONLY when doing something special (dropcap, title page, image captions, etc.), besides that, everything should be set to user defaults.

Plus it makes it easy as pie if someone DOES want to change the font size, it becomes a one stop shop. Not having to pull your hair out for hours trying to figure out/tweak spaghetti.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote