View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
... because there are actually lots of contractions. And typing each search out and a unique replace value would take a longer than doing what i'm trying to do. Obviously, it can be done the way you are suggesting—it's the way I've done it in the past... it hardly even counts as "RegEx".
My bad. I assumed from your example ("Im") that you were typing a similar search for each contraction.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-25-2013 at 07:37 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote