View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #21
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
If prices were identical, I'd buy from Sony so that bookmarks/progress could theoretically sync across my devices although I don't think that works on my T1. However, I tend to buy from Kobo as they are usually cheaper than Sony and more more frequent (and better) coupons. I also occasionally buy from BoB. I found Kobo several years ago when I was doing some price comparisons. If agency pricing will ever go away, it may change the landscape yet again... as someone else mentioned, I use Sony Reader for PC for all my downloads. I then strip DRM and sideload the books to my T1.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote