View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #532
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Amasis is a commercial font but I did get it from the Nook app however old one it was. I can't share it though guys I'm sorry.

Google fonts has some slab serif fonts I've been looking for something similar because almost all their fonts fall under SIL or Apache license and any derivative works are sharable.
What about hubby? Could he not make a font that is great on the Paperwhite? Or does he maybe charge too much.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote