View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #13
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Hello,

this may be slightly off topic, but still related to how the Kobo website and the devices work together.

I've been wondering about the "I'm reading" section since I have a Kobo. I don't want all the books to be synchronized with the eReader (one is too heavy for the device's good). Since I don't have the desktop software, I do everything through WIFI. So when initializing the device, I have deleted a couple of books from the "I'm reading" section of the website. But then, they also disappear from the "bought" section and I'm afraid of losing them for good.
Is it safe to do so? Can we keep books in the "delete" section for months or years?

I find the website quite confusing
I've found that when I go back to a book on the website (say, just in a regular search), and it's one I've already bought, there will be no buy option--just a download one.

So I'm pretty sure you can't lose them for good. It's recorded somewhere in the Halls of Kobo that you've purchased it, and you can retrieve it again--that way, at least.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote