View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
I love my ipad mini but I find there is one major set back in the mini for me, even if I agree with all your points Schulzmc: no shared file! If you want to use another app than ibook to read, you have to think ahead and charge the books in itune in each app you will need them.
And copy them 3 times if there is 3 apps you might need...It's absurd.

On the go, you might need to switch app because ibook doesn'do much execpt open and read...I would like to be able to open an app and go take the book I need from the ibook file, on the mini. That would be logical. That's what you do on a Android tablet as a matter of fact.
What about the Kindle app?
I read mostly on my Kindle, but it's great being able to switch to an ipad like that.
Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to accomplish?
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote