Thread: HD+ Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
HD+ Questions

Okay, seriously thinking of this after Christmas.

But I have a couple questions on it.

How is the library sorted? I see that it has a page turn animation and for whatever reason I love it, so it would be my stock reader. If I transfer via Calibre would it put it in the main library? Or if I download from dropbox app and I put it in the same folder, would it put it where the title says, or in another grouping of items? I send books to my device putting series in the title with Calibre.

Also, I've heard I can just sideload apps via adb and not have to root. That would be ideal for me, as I want Comic Rack for my comics.

Thanks!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote