View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #43
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquele View Post
I agree with HarryT concerning the color hue issue. What bothers me a bit is the font quality. I have the impression that once I use the dictionary or the menu, the type face is messed up and it looks like some words/lines are printed in bold as compared to others until I page forward. In general, the weight of the type face is less homogeneous what I have seen on my PW than on the K keyboard, but once the dictionary pop-up was used it visibly degrades. Am I the only one noticing this?
As mentioned, there have been numerous posts about this and yes, it is a very visible effect. If I close the dictionary, I generally flip pages 'back and forth' to restore fonts. It's annoying, as it clearly is some bug with the software.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote