View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #30
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If an improved model comes out in a year, I'm sure I'll buy it. In the mean time, I can do an awful lot of reading in a year on my PW .
And I'll do the same on my Kindle Keyboard (touch wood it keeps working) while I wait

As we head into the dark nights of winter the lighted screen becomes ever more attractive... but it was while I was sitting in bed reading a few nights ago that it struck me just how great the Kindle Keyboard screen looks.

As for DRM, it's thank to apprentice alf that I can happily consider getting the Kobo Glo instead of the Paperwhite. And to be honest, if the Kobo Glo had included side page turn buttons, I would have just ditched the Kindle and went for the Glo.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote