View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Has anyone in the UK received the 2.1.4 firmware yet? If so what firmware were you on before.

I'm on 2.0.0 and I've a sneaky suspicion it's not allowing the update somehow. I say this because rather than just say there are no updates after a sync, it waits for a long time "Checking for updates" and eventually says there's a network error. However if I say use the browser first I am able to use the network.

I've tried doing a factory reset but when I attach to the Desktop program it just takes me back to 2.0.0.
Don't bother. Firmware rollout of 2.1.4 was stopped a few days ago while Kobo fixed a problem. Unfortunately, they didn't officially announce this, but have said it elsewhere. The problem has been fixed and is being tested (announced be SameerH today).

With 2.1.4 not being sent out, the previous official release is probably being sent out. This was 2.0.0.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote