View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #63
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Sorry for the late reply, I've had a crazy week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightyume View Post
Soooo on the same page. Plus reading on my smartphone during the day on the bus and such drains the battery too much and isn't all that pleasant on a 4.3 inch screen.

I checked it out, and I have to say I like your work. Any chance I could get a copy of the mantis one? I'd love to have it as a wallpaper on my tablet (maybe also the parade one). Don't worry, I'll respect your wishes if you say no, I won't try to finagle it by disabling scripts or some underhanded method. And one more question about the pics... is that you and your girlfriend? Or just some wedding you crashed
No problem at all! I'll PM you the link once I manage to upload the relevant photos. I need to dig them out when I get some time, so it may be several days. The wedding photos were for a wedding where I was the main (i.e. paid) photographer, as are the engagement shots.

Quote:
Well, obviously. It would be too much to ask you to check for every language. Especially as languages which aren't officially supported could possibly be properly displayed on one font but not another. Plus there's also the fact that you might not know if they are displayed correctly if instead of the funky empty boxes they just display a wrong character (which is what actually happens with text messages over here if you use accents on any vowel/letter except "e", and they charge you double to boot). But if one day you got REAAALLY bored and decided to test out every language in the world, one by one, I wouldn't complain
Ha, well, I'm testing so many other books, I thought I may as well test the languages display correctly in as many languages as I can get my hands on free ebooks for. Not sure how far I will be able to test it, though.

Quote:
Sorry about that, I missed that post. And I mean that literally since I tried to read the entire thread (thought I had though I obviously missed at least one post) as I hate to repeat questions/suggestions/comments that have already been made. Down with litter I say, even digital litter.

And yeah, I didn't really contribute anything to the thread witht his post...But I did feel the need to say that I liked your pics
No worries about the missed post. This thread has gotten a lot longer than I thought it would. And thanks very much for the compliments on my photos!
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote