Thread: Literary Ebooks only
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
This is an unofficial poll. I'm curious what other participants think.

Please vote only if you participate in the Literary book club.
John, I really do not mean to be provocative, but I thought this poll did just that, and my secret hope was that nobody would vote - why this poll? You may be only curious, but I think it runs the risk of being highly distracting, getting us to talk about process rather than content. We are a small group (just nine voted for the period), so if it turns out that half of us go one way and half of us the other, what then? As HIMS wrote elsewhere, from time to time this preference will influence the choice (as, I suspect, happened this month), so why be prescriptive?

Anyhow, as there were six votes there already, I voted too
paola is offline   Reply With Quote