View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I don't have a touchscreen device, so I can't even reproduce this. It sounds like a problem with the focus not automatically going to the numeric keyboard from the menu. Does that make sense? Is the menu still around when the keyboard comes up?
No the focus is going to the keyboard (menu disappears) because the current number is selected and when I press leff the selection is gone and the cursor appears. But to gain access to the buttons I have to press down and then 2 times left to get to the close-button. From there I can select the keyboard normally by using the directional keys. I found another place (proxy conf bluetooth) where this numeric keyboard is also used. It has the same bug, so the problem lies in firmware 2.05. I will check if this problem still occurs in the latest firmware. Thanks for the quick reply.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote