View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
sahbi
Enthusiast
sahbi is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony:psr 650 , KOBO:aura h2O, KOBO:Aura One
Thanks for the replies.
@quisvir
You can guess(if you read my post twice)that if I posted here means that I'm addressing the developers folks.
In my post I said that I'm excluding all conversion solutions, and this for good reason, if you manipulate any of the [Crop|Media|Trim|Bleed]Box on a pdf with any tools out there (from briss to Adobe acrobat pro, passing by some ghostscript tools)you are loosing informations(Bookmarks, toc, etc...) and the PSR-650 will not render it as on a pc, all in all you will get the same view with some black boxes on the right and left.Useless to say that I already tested that from the simple tools until "refrying" the PDFs with Distiller, with the same disappointing results.
Maybe I must say that I'm willing to read my "Programming" ebooks on the PRS-650, and that's why I don't want any reflow, so the pages must keep their orignal state, for clarity.
@Rizla
Now about PRS+, panning is not a solution, can PRS+ do the following for me:
- while in zoom-in mode, when I swipe the page, get me to the next portion of text in the current/next page and render the page with the same zoom-in amount while keeping the same position right and left.
sahbi is offline   Reply With Quote