View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
The main answer I always get when I ask my readers or other people if they like reading free novels in pdf format is : "I would prefer a real book, because it's tiring to read on the screen and I don't always have my computer with me. You can bring a real book everywhere".
PLEASE don't offer your books only in PDF format. It's the worst possible choice if you want the book to be read on a wide range of different devices. A format such as HTML or MobiPocket can be read on more or less anything, and can be easily converted to other device-specific formats.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote