View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #71
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Same symptoms here.

On my PC, seems to be a problem with the windows mobiperl binary -- it hangs even when run by itself. The perl version runs fine -- but is of no use with this GUI.
The GUI ought to be configurable with respect to what binary to use so that the Perl program can be used.

I will not debug the Windows version problem since it probably is impossible to to without recreating the problem. If somebody else find out what the problem is I will fix mobi2mobi. You run "mobi2mobi file.mobi" and it hangs? Or do you have to give some specific flags for it to hang?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote