View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:43 AM   #1
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
K3 clock never adjusts

My Wifi K3 arrived two weeks ago and it's a dream! The only problem is that the clock is way off: it's set to UTC.

My old K2 used 3G to adjust itself based on where I was located, but on the K3 I've been stuck with a 9 hour time difference since day 1. I'm in Japan, not Reykjavik...

(For that matter, how does it normally determine where in the world I happen to be, if all it has is Wifi? IP address or something?)

Any ideas?
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote