View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:23 PM   #227
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollie View Post
What is your Kindle's Sort Order set to? It should be "Collections", but any other sort order will list both the books and the collections.

Where do I locate Sort Order? I've looked in the plugin settings, in the kindle menu etc - and i can't find it
Sort Order is found on the Kindle not in Calibre, on the screen where you see all your books, the sort option is at the top right corner, just below the menu, I've circled it in the attached screenshot.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindlecollections.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	156422  
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote