View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 02:50 PM   #8
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I use my Aura HD all the time and am sometimes not as careful with it as I should be. I paid a lot ($50?) for the Kobo case that turns the Aura hd on when opened, but it has been worth it I think. The case is quite sturdy and light. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be available anywhere anymore. I'm sure I would have totaled my reader without the case.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote