View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Books on the Knob has a post with a full list of Hugo Award nominations and prices/freebie links, if applicable.

Also, if you spend about $50 US/$70 AUS, you can get all the stuff in a single package directly from the Hugo committee, mostly in PDF format, and have voting privileges to boot. But apparently they're kind of slow in processing things.

ETA: Huh. It's also $50 CAD for Canadians. Awesome. I was wavering, but for this price and no currency exchange fees for a full bundle of award-nominated works, I think I'll splurge.

Last edited by ATDrake; 06-07-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Note at-par Canadian pricing.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote