View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
In the past, I have downloaded books to it directly from the Kobo store, but now I am not able to view my library. It takes me to a browsing window, but I can't seem to do anything else from there. Is this a change from Kobo where I can no longer access the store or library from my reader?
I can't speak for everyone, but my T1 no longer seems to work (directly) with the store. (Maybe it never did?) Recently there have been some cheap T2s selling on Shop Goodwill. Unfortunately there are none right now. My T2 does work with the Kobo Market and Overdrive, so it might be worth watching for one to show up on www.shopgoodwill.com
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote