View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:46 PM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Well, I tried to download a book from the kobo store again and the same thing happened to me i.e, following purchased content led me to the storefront. The workaround was to exit and try again which worked. I had previously watched the following youtube video to get some ideas about this;

Sony Reader Kobo eBook Store Tutorial
I can't get the browser do anything besides the 404 error. The YouTube video shows the T2 software and my T2 is working — but the T1 is different. I tried it by going to the Kobo bookstore on my computer and "buying" a free book. The T1 still doesn't see any "purchased" books, but I did copy it to the T1 fine using the Sony software on the Windows partition on my laptop. The T2 automatically saw it and allowed me to download directly to the device. So I don't know why my T1 is having trouble and other's T1s are working. It's updated to the "Kobo" firmware, and the ADE user name is correct (according to the Sony software). The book, itself, works fine — so an ePub version must have been available.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote