View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:36 AM   #6
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The same thing happens on my T1. If I try to go to "Purchased Content" I get a "404 – Page Not Found" error – this after I was allowed to login to the Store. If I go to "Purchased Books" under "Collections" I get a notice "There are no items in this list." – and am instructed to look into the manual to learn how to download. The Kobo site has instructions that apply to the T2 (and, I would imagine, the T3, but it doesn't fit the T1). So, not sure what's going on here. My T2 seems to work fine.
When I go to the desktop kobo website My Account>My Books shows that I have 54 books. Most of these books were rolled over from my old Sony account which merged with Kobo. However when I use the PRS T-1 to go from Collections > Purchased books it shows there are only 6 books available (all "non" sony ebooks) Since I have long since stopped downloading books directly from Kobo I was confused by this but now I believe Collections > Purchased books only shows books which were in fact previously downloaded.

From the PRS T-1 going to the second screen > purchased content shows all 54 books available. Perhaps an incorrect login to the kobo store from the PRS T-1 will prevent seeing books available for download.

Last edited by Ricky D'Angelo; 08-02-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote