View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I used to be able to do that, but this time when I selected "Purchased Content", it just directed me to the first page of the Kobo store. I managed to find the login screen, but even after logging in, I couldn't find my library. The last book I read on it, I downloaded directly from Kobo, so I'm disappointed that I'm having trouble with it now.

Thanks for your help.
The same thing happens on my T1. If I try to go to "Purchased Content" I get a "404 – Page Not Found" error – this after I was allowed to login to the Store. If I go to "Purchased Books" under "Collections" I get a notice "There are no items in this list." – and am instructed to look into the manual to learn how to download. The Kobo site has instructions that apply to the T2 (and, I would imagine, the T3, but it doesn't fit the T1). So, not sure what's going on here. My T2 seems to work fine.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote