View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:56 AM   #78
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I don't know - I saw a news photo last week with them wrestling a 20'+ python out of the glades. And there are trees, of a sort, here and there (and the panhandle does have mangrove groves, right?)

So, trees, man-eating lizards and snakes. Sounds like a jungle to me.
Wakulla Springs is in the Panhandle less than 20 miles south of Tallahassee. The glades are South Florida south and west of Miami. The Panhandle has pine trees and Palmettos on one side and white sandy beaches on the other.
Maybe they are thinking jungle because Johnny Weissmueller filmed the swimming scenes there.
Apache