View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #104
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have friends who read and friends who don't. Probably more who don't. I am more attracted by charm,wit, engaging conversation whether intellectual or not, or sometimes just plain niceness than intellectual superiority or even common interests.

I tend to like people who laugh a lot and are open to discussion on things whether they agree or not.

I read a lot, 4-8 books a week, and it is very important to me, but I would be kind of insulted if someone judged me as worthwhile or not based on that. Some have done so and sometimes they are terribly boring people who probably find me to be just as boring.

I have had relationships with men who read and men who didn't. Can't say I ever dwelled on it or that readers were in any way smarter or sexier more likeable, more considerate, more competent, more successful, or better conversationalists than non-readers.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote