View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #97
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
@wayspooled:
The Dave Duncan ebooks that you requested are available here.
Most of his books are available here & here.
Aye, thank you! I actually bought them there after I found out they were hehe.. Kindle is not my first choice as a reader, but I sure do want the people whose choice it is to have a chance to read these great books. I'm just trying to do a public service and at the same time, in case I wind up with a Kindle in the future - I'd like the books I love most available hehe.. I have friends that love their Kindle. I'm just running my fav books against what's available in Kindle and kinda surprised how many aren't. I've got a few left to check, mostly non-fiction. I was extremely happy and surprised to find they had Kindle'rized Harpo Speaks by Harpo Marx. Love that book.

and another

Kon-Tiki: Across the Pacific in a Raft, by Thor Heyerdahl

Last edited by wayspooled; 05-18-2009 at 09:02 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote