View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 08:23 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I am tempted to ask what did you expect when you signed out of your Kobo and your database was replaced with a fresh blank copy?

I manage my collections through calibre, it's not a big deal to me that when I factory reset or sign out/sign in, the database is replaced with a fresh copy.

I have no issues with wirelessly receiving books I have purchased from Kobo or that I have checked out of the library. I have also used calibre's web server to transfer books to my Kobos. Again no issues.

As for signing into Overdrive? What issues are you running into with that? I just select my library, enter my password and good to go.

You might to look into calibre with davidfor's Kobo Utilities. This will allow you to have backups of the database, check the database for issues, etc. Either the builtin KoboTouch or the add-on KoboTouchExtended driver will allow you to manage your collections. You can also use the Annotations plugin to copy the annotations from your Kobo into calibre though that is a one way street.

As for adding memory by which I assume that you mean an external uSD card? That has been quite a while. Though I have updated my Clara HD from it's original storage to 32GB and now to 128GB.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote