View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 04:50 AM   #1
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Where exactly are the settings stored?

I had to reinstall KoReader on my Pocketbook InkPad 3 because of an issue with a nightly version. Even though I did a backup of various files where I assumed the settings would be stored and copied it onto the new installation, I had to reconfigure my settings manually. This took some time as I have a lot of customized gestures.

So, what exactly do I need to backup to be able to restore all my settings in case of a reinstall?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote