View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #12
Pica
Pica will become famous soon enoughPica will become famous soon enoughPica will become famous soon enoughPica will become famous soon enoughPica will become famous soon enoughPica will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Jocampo ... An SD card is my only way of getting books to him because he lives in a very remote area in South America. Where he lives there is no TV, no cable, no computer, no wi-fi, no way of downloading books.
As to the keyboard issue, I agree for most it is a personal choice and a matter of preference but in this case I think it's more a matter for less frustration as stated in my reply to FF2 in the above post.
Since I doubt he'll be using the keyboard (internal or external) having an external one is just like having a speed bump in the Daytona 500 - a very unnecessary feature that will only frustrate him when it gets in his way.
I do like the Sony 650 that Kiwimick suggested with the exception of the built-in battery.
What did you mean by 'validate book's collection'? Is there certain software you have to use with Sony to install/read books?
Thanks again for your reply.
Pica is offline   Reply With Quote