View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
sonict72
Enthusiast
sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Web browser on Eink

I asked about the possibility of running a web browser on the Eink side. This was the response Entourage -

We are working on a conversion tool that will allow you to save web pages for viewing on the e-Ink screen. We don't think that the screen refreshes well enough to support web pages directly.

I wonder if the tool will be generic enough to convert anything in to PDF. But this is progress. I am really starting to like these guys...

kevin
sonict72 is offline   Reply With Quote