View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #160
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozzieman View Post
hello all. I just got my pocketbook 602 pro. I downlaoded the new firmware and i put an sd card with some books on. The not dutch books, i deleted out of the directory.
I could read soms pages. But after a few times doing things, the pocketbook got just 'frozen' all the time. Sometimes with a reset, i manage to start again, most of the time he just stops at the 'bookland screen'. With or without the sd card.
Can anyone help me out, please?
Hmmm, sounds like the usual freezes it gets sometimes if you change greater amounts of books in the library.
Have you tried reflashing the FW, that's kind of last resort. When you get it running again try entering the library via the "Favourites" widget on the main menu, and if you add or delete books in the future never do more than ~100 per session. These freezes seem to result from internal reorganization of the library. With me it always helps to remove the SD card, because I don't use the internal memory, unfortunately you deletet all those books on the internal card

Best luck, troll05
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote