View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 05:51 PM   #404
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
EB Garamond is the best free Garamond I've found, but I had a few frustrations with the official implementation—a small relative glyph size when rendered on e-ink, and none of my favorite ligatures had been assigned as defaults—so I adjusted the em-square to resize without rescaling, assigned my own ligature preferences, and renamed the output as "EB Garamond Absinthe" for SIL OFL compliance.

Currently using this on an original Kobo Aura. Feel free to do likewise on your own Kobos, Kindles, or whatnot if it appeals to you… and if you make any further adjustments, please remember to modify the name and credits accordingly.

(Meant to post this ~8 months ago, but I'd forgotten my MobileRead password. Oops.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip EB Garamond Absinthe Version 1.000.zip (2.18 MB, 2755 views)
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote