View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 12:59 AM   #28
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
To fix it they would need to introduce a test and sort for the individual LEDs or have their vendor do so as LEDs can vary considerably in light output from one to another. They still provide more even illumination than we used to get from the Kindle and Sony lighted cases, or for that matter from the average incandescent reading lamp that people used for 100 years or so.
I think you are downplaying the known issues the Aura ONE has had since it was introduced. Issues other Kobo models haven't had. The fact that they introduced an even more expensive limited edition and still haven't fixed the issues is a black mark on Kobo. And I like Kobo. I'm not trying to trash them.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote