View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #24
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I just ordered it and it still shown in stock and available. In fact all 5 current models seem to be shown as in stock as they can apparently be placed in your shopping cart. I also have the 8 GB version and comparing it with my old Sony PRS-950 the screens are the same height. The Sony screen is narrower and the Sony reader is a bit heavier. In the factory case the Kobo is 12.9 ounces and the Sony is about an ounce heavier in a after market folio case. The Kobo, cased, is wider by about .75"

BTW Amazon has several cases to fit the Kobo Aura One for about 1/4 to 1/3 the cost of the factory Kobo case including some vertically opening stand cases that look a lot more stable than the Kobo standard single diagonal fold cover stand case. The Amazon offered cases seem to have the auto power off and on of the standard case and offer multiple cover colors and designs.

Any Canadians want to comment on whether available there. Seems to me strange if not seeing as how Kobo has about 25% of the Canadian market and <1% of the USA market reportedly.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote