View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 01:01 PM   #18
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
You know, I don't know why Kobo is still in business. Their marketing decisions are so odd to me. I've wanted to buy a Kobo One for several years but everytime I decide to, they're either sold out or not available or have released a new, shiny one (with more memory) at a higher price and never, ever ever, never reduce the cost of the old one. Unless my attention span is just interweaving some dance with their marketing. They can't be making much if any money, marketing like they do. I've even thought that maybe they're a money laundering thing by some cartel. I don't really think so, but my frustration has made me think it a couple times.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote